Sequence for Kids a Hit!Posted by Andrea Higgins on Dec 11, 2012 in Toys for Two (or more) | 2 comments
We love this game! It’s like Connect 4 and Old Main rolled into one. And just when I thought I was only playing to appease my boys (ages 3 &5)- I got into it too and really started competing. And guess what? My youngest beat me! I like the game because …
* It’s inexpensive (this is always an important detail for me )
* The rules are simple.
* We can all play together without feeling like the youngest can’t keep up. It took about him about two games or so to catch on, but he did! Later, he even started strategizing.
* Most times, it doesn’t take a long time to play.
* The kids can learn about different animals by looking at the pictures and the words.
* It’s inexpensive (did I mention that?)
So, it’s well worth the money and a game all can enjoy.